Saturday, January 31, 2015

Daddy's Boy

Caleb loves his daddy. It is ridiculously adorable, except for when I am feeding him. If Caleb even hears the door from the garage to the house open in the afternoon while he is eating, he stops. And he refuses to eat again until he sees his dad come in the door, talks to him, and plays with him for awhile. Then I still have to ask John to leave, and Caleb has to be quite positive that he is not in the room anymore by searching around for a few minutes, before he will eat again. It is quite a process, and sometimes after all of that he still won't eat again because he just wants to play with his dad. But, I definitely can't complain. I love the way Caleb's eyes light up when John walks in the room and his big cheeks can barely contain his smile....and the smile on John's face is just about as priceless. :) I am so thankful for the father that John is to Caleb.

Basketball season gets a little busy, but John always makes sure to run home between school and games or get home from practice early enough to roll around with Caleb on the floor. I think it is Caleb's favorite time of the day...and mine too. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment