Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Caleb's First Food

I have been putting off giving Caleb food mainly because he has a good schedule right now, and I don't really like change. :) And I was just a little scared because I had no idea what I was doing...but what else is new with being a mom? He had been waking up crying in the middle of the night a few times, so I thought maybe now is the time to try food. So, we gave him some rice oatmeal mixed with a little breast milk. Overall I would say it went pretty well. He didn't cry or throw a fuss, and I think we got a little bit of food in his stomach. He was very interested in the spoon, but after a few bites he wasn't very interested in the food. He just shut his mouth and wouldn't eat anymore. I have given him a little bit of food around 5 or 6 p.m. after he drinks milk every day since, and he still will only eat a little bit and then just decides he is done. I guess we will just keep trying it and see how it goes.

 A little smirk after his first bite.

Wanting to hold and play with the spoon.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment