Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Zumba

I love to run, but sadly the Minnesota winters do not allow me to do this very much. Thankfully, there is a zumba class in town. A woman from our church leads the class in the building right next to our house twice a week. It is a mixture of dance/step aerobics/cardio workout, and it is so fun! I go with a couple of my friends, and there are women of all different ages in the community that go. It is a great way to work out, get out of the house in the winter, and see some friendly faces.

Caleb is of course the only boy, but I think he loves it...I'm not sure what his father would have to say about that. :) I bring him in the carseat and he watches us for the first few songs, falls asleep, and then wakes up when we have to leave. He is such a champ! I know it will be a lot harder to go once he starts moving around, but for now I am thankful that I can still get some good workouts in with him.

Caleb snoozing while we work out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment