Friday, December 26, 2014

VW Christmas

Our Christmas parties began a little early this year. For the past ten years, my mom's side of the family has gone to a hotel the weekend before Christmas. Everyone comes and we eat way too much food, play volleyball in the pool, play cards, and enjoy the weekend lounging around. It is so much fun, and we look forward to it every year! What a great idea by my grandparents to allow all of us to be together for the weekend under one roof...just a really big roof. :)
 Caleb and I got there early Friday to spend the afternoon with grandpa and grandma.

 Caleb and my cousin Darci's little girl Sierra. She is so cute!

 I think this was when Caleb was supposed to be napping and grandpa was napping instead. :)

 Caleb and my cousin Danielle's little boy Deacon. 

 Caleb's firs time swimming! The water was a little cold, but he did great and even gave us a few smiles (and no crying!)

 Thanks to my California friend Gina for the swimsuit. 

 Our tradition of pool volleyball. Scott's team usually does quite well. :)

Playing cards with Danielle, Deidra, & Darci. I always look forward to catching up with these girls!

 The gang before opening gifts Saturday night.

 Tony & the snuggie...a perfect fit! 

 Grandma & Caleb on Sunday morning. 

 The whole group. (Missing Jody & Shane & the girls).

I love these two boys in blue.

Thanks again Grandpa and Grandma for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment